We make air handling technology. Better.
ClimateCraft offers the best crafted custom air handlers designed to meet your exact site conditions for performance, size and efficiency. We work closely with you to design and build custom air managment solutions. Count on ClimateCraft for:
- Configuration to site conditions
- Extreme duty
- Reliable, quality construction
- High static, low leakage applications
Our custom air handling units for indoor and outdoor installation are designed and built with a 40-year lifespan in mind to provide you with reliability, quality and flexibility. Since our founding in 1998, we have demonstrated the engineering expertise to solve virtually any air management challenge by offering:
- Flexibility to meet specific requirements for size, footprint, and configuration
- Extreme duty and high static/low leakage application performance
- Integrated thermal break with our exclusive roll-formed joint panel construction and innovative bolted standing seam cabinet construction.
- Choice of construction materials – galvanzied, aluminum or stainless steel
- Availability of a wide variety of design options and components construction materials available.
- Capacities from 2,000 to 200,000+ cfm
- Coating options include powder-coated aluminum or steel, and galvanized pre-painted steel.
Industry Standards Compliance
ClimateCraft air handlers are designed in compliance with key industry standards.
- AHRI certified coils
- AMCA certified low leakage dampers
- AMCA certification for sound power and air delivery performance
- Miami-Dade County – high velocity hurricane zone requirements
- IBC seismic certification and OSHPD pre-approval available as options.